Registration & Networking
Introduces: Paolo Pontoniere, Campania Felix, Llc.
From Italian Institute of Culture in San Francisco:
– Paolo Barettoni, software expert ex Olivetti, serial entrepreneur
– Vittorio Viarengo, MobileIron
– Ezio Valdevit, former Brocade Fellow, Angel Investor
– Fabio Fican, CEO Moncada Energy USA
Opening and welcomes
Introduces: Edoardo Imperiale (General Director, Campania Innovazione spa)
Participate from San Francisco:
– Mauro Battocchi, Italian Consul in San Francisco
– Paolo Barlera, director of the Italian Institute of Culture in San Francisco
– Jeff Capaccio, President SVIEC, President NIAF Western Region
Participate from Naples:
– Ass. Guido Trombetti, Ass. Fulvio Martusciello (Regione Campania)
– il Sindaco Luigi De Magistris, Ass. Enrico Panini (Comune di Napoli)
– Donald L.Moore (Consul General of the United States of America in Naples)
– Vito Grassi (President CESVITEC)
– Luigi Nicolais, Giuseppe De Pietro (President CNR e Director CNR of Naples)
– Lucio Coggiatti (Istituto per il Commercio Estero)
The MTB startup school mentors provide education on entrepreneurship, business planning, venture capital market and Silicon Valley eco-system. They aim at teaching the nuts and bolts of being an entrepreneur.
Alberto Onetti (Chairman, Mind the Bridge Foundation)
Marco Marinucci (Executive Director, Mind the Bridge Foundation)
#cambiamotutto! by Riccardo Luna: Riccardo Luna, Editor and Director of Chefuturo!, presents some recent Italian success stories.
Lunch & networking
Startup GYM Session:
Selected startups present their entrepreneurial idea in front of a panel of entrepreneurs and investors. The MTB Mentors give feedback and suggestions, useful to improve the startups pitch presentation and the business model/business idea.
– Giovanni De Caro (Atlante Ventures Mezzogiorno)
– Amedeo Giurazza (Vertis SGR)
– Maurizio Liverani (Byron Capital)
– Marco Marinucci (Mind the Seed Fund),
– Francesca Natali ( Zernike-Meta Ventures)
– Alberto Onetti (Mind the Seed Fund),
– Giuseppe M. Prisco (IAG)
Prize: MTB Startup School.
MTB, together with the sponsors and organizers of the event, offer to one or more startuppers a free seat to MTB Startup School in San Francisco (3-week program).
The selected startup:
– Natural Intelligent Technologies
– Ship Performance Monitoring
Closing & networking
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.