Registration & Networking
Introduces: Paolo Pontoniere, Campania Felix, Llc.
From Italian Institute of Culture in San Francisco:
– Paolo Barettoni, software expert ex Olivetti, serial entrepreneur
– Vittorio Viarengo, MobileIron
– Ezio Valdevit, former Brocade Fellow, Angel Investor
– Fabio Fican, CEO Moncada Energy USA
Opening and welcomes
Introduces: Edoardo Imperiale (General Director, Campania Innovazione spa)
Participate from San Francisco:
– Mauro Battocchi, Italian Consul in San Francisco
– Paolo Barlera, director of the Italian Institute of Culture in San Francisco
– Jeff Capaccio, President SVIEC, President NIAF Western Region
Participate from Naples:
– Ass. Guido Trombetti, Ass. Fulvio Martusciello (Regione Campania)
– il Sindaco Luigi De Magistris, Ass. Enrico Panini (Comune di Napoli)
– Donald L.Moore (Consul General of the United States of America in Naples)
– Vito Grassi (President CESVITEC)
– Luigi Nicolais, Giuseppe De Pietro (President CNR e Director CNR of Naples)
– Lucio Coggiatti (Istituto per il Commercio Estero)
The MTB startup school mentors provide education on entrepreneurship, business planning, venture capital market and Silicon Valley eco-system. They aim at teaching the nuts and bolts of being an entrepreneur.
Alberto Onetti (Chairman, Mind the Bridge Foundation)
Marco Marinucci (Executive Director, Mind the Bridge Foundation)
#cambiamotutto! by Riccardo Luna: Riccardo Luna, Editor and Director of Chefuturo!, presents some recent Italian success stories.
Lunch & networking
Startup GYM Session:
Selected startups present their entrepreneurial idea in front of a panel of entrepreneurs and investors. The MTB Mentors give feedback and suggestions, useful to improve the startups pitch presentation and the business model/business idea.
– Giovanni De Caro (Atlante Ventures Mezzogiorno)
– Amedeo Giurazza (Vertis SGR)
– Maurizio Liverani (Byron Capital)
– Marco Marinucci (Mind the Seed Fund),
– Francesca Natali ( Zernike-Meta Ventures)
– Alberto Onetti (Mind the Seed Fund),
– Giuseppe M. Prisco (IAG)
Prize: MTB Startup School.
MTB, together with the sponsors and organizers of the event, offer to one or more startuppers a free seat to MTB Startup School in San Francisco (3-week program).
The selected startup:
– Natural Intelligent Technologies
– Ship Performance Monitoring
Closing & networking